Sunday, March 26, 2017

A Little Appreciation

I am so thankful to have ML as my volunteer. I thank her for being so engaged with J, at every session. I thank her for putting her very best effort to understand what J is talking about, even though the topic or subject he is talking about, might not make sense to her. I thank her for taking her time to be part of J's journey with us.

At such a young age, she chose to volunteer in this Son-Rise Program during the weekends. We are so blessed to have her.

A little appreciation, to give her a pat on the back, after every session in the playroom, I believe will go a long way.

A little appreciation for my volunteer

For they refreshed my spirit and yours also. Such men deserve recognition - 1 Corinthians 16:18 (NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment