Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Son-Rise Program® Startup 2016

I attended the Son-Rise Program® Startup from 29th Nov 2016 - 3rd Dec 2016. Never regretted attending this program.

I remembered sometime in Oct 2016, just days before the early bird special, i was contemplating and deciding if I should attend this 5 days program. My pull-back were the cost (It's almost $3k), it's a 5 days program (Hub has to take leave, etc). Of course, I don't know what lies ahead. So I prayed and God said, "Go"...

So now I know why I am called to attend this program. I'm glad I did! Because I'm empowered and I'm equipped. Most importantly, it changed my perspectives of things. And I met new friends, from 14 different countries, whom all went through that same journey, same race and same challenges as I.

So now I remember, as what one of the speaker, Kate had said, while I am joining and celebrating my child, doing the 3Es, there are others in different parts of Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Sri Lanka, India, Britain, Australia, US, Japan & many other countries, doing the same thing as I.

Thank you, Kate Wilde & Raun K. Kaufman & all the wonderful volunteers from Embrace Autism, to make this happen in Singapore (So I don't have to travel to US).

No comments:

Post a Comment